CSI Stars FIRED

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Two stars of the CBS hit television series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation were fired for breach of contract, KCBS-TV and Variety reported Thursday.

Actors Jorja Fox and George Eads, who play investigators Sara Sidle and Nick Stokes, were fired after asking for more money to stay on the show, the reports said.

Danica Smith, publicist for both Fox and Eads, said Fox was fired Wednesday but did not have details. Smith could not confirm whether Eads was fired.

A CBS spokesman said the network had no comment.

Eads didn't show up for work Thursday, the first day of production for the next season, said the news station and Variety, which posted a story on its Website on Thursday.

The actors were in the fifth of their seven-year contracts.

Though a search was under way for their replacements, it's unclear whether show creators will recast the characters or develop new ones, the reports said.

The show picked up four Emmy nominations Thursday, including one for best drama series

http://www.canoe.ca/Television/jul16_csi-ap.html

They were apparently sacked because they failed (even tho they both say they sent them) to send in letters confirming that they would be on the set for the first day of production.

What a **** up.

I've never missed an episode yet,won't be the same without them :eek:
Anyone know what happened the the woman,I think she was called Megan from the 1st series of CSI Miami,she was sacked over something wasn't she?

This is one of my favorite shows! They had better fix there issues!

if she was the girl from the pilot she was murdered by a perp.
Warrick was supposed to be there with her as she was new, but he was off gambling.

Nah wasn't her,woman I'm mean just disappeared and I'm sure I read she was sacked cause she was arrested for drunken drivingI can't think of her real name :confused:

edit I just remembered it was Kim Delaney and she played Megan Donner

noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!oneoneminusfourequalseven

funky dredd said:
She quit because she wanted to be the "big honcho"!
She had no chance,she didn't evenwear her sunglasses indoors :D
Well I'm just glad that cute Greg's still in the original ;)

funky dredd said:
She quit because she wanted to be the "big honcho"!
You cant really beat Horatio, not with the sun glasses and the walking off into the sunset

Now if Gil would shave that ****ing beard off, it would be perfect, cept for the two being fired.

[killa_bunny] said:
You cant really beat Horatio, not with the sun glasses and the walking off into the sunset
Don't forget the way he always stands sort of sideways on to the camera :D

Evil Marge said:
Don't forget the way he always stands sort of sideways on to the camera :D
Hands on hips, pushing sides of jacket out behind him

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back