CS problem

Z

ZipTriX

Check the screenshot. What cause this? It only happens to like the blood splatters, explosion marks for the nades and some sprays. Doesn't happen any other time.

Come EP you CS junkie....I know you might have an idea of what is causing this.

have you played around with the decal settings?

you could try tweaking your CS like me ;)

my config.cfg is mad as hell, hehe...

Originally posted by existenz
have you played around with the decal settings?

you could try tweaking your CS like me ;)

my config.cfg is mad as hell, hehe...

decal settings? I know nothing of that....lol

all I know what to do is jump, fire, and avoid being killed....LOL

here's my config file.

one tip :)

hud_fastswitch "1"

makes it so you switch weapons instantly, without have to press "fire."

very nice for situations where you empty your primary weapon ;)

one tip :)

hud_fastswitch "1"

makes it so you switch weapons instantly, without have to press "fire."

very nice for situations where you empty your primary weapon ;)

I never "fire" to switch weapons.

*wish I had a scroll wheel on my gaming mouse* :(

well you know when you change pistol?

you have to press "2" then left click. with fastswitch, you just press "2"

Ahhhh COOL!! Ok now one thing, if I want my knife I would hit "3" or do I have to set my keys to do that? It would be much faster then scrolling through the weapons to get to my knife or pistol. No scroll wheel, so it's kind of hard to change weapons.

That happens to me in Q3 I just put it down to my graphic settings cos it only happens when far away and looking at jump pads.

Originally posted by HaRd^NuT
That happens to me in Q3 I just put it down to my graphic settings cos it only happens when far away and looking at jump pads.

yeha, only happens from a distance. doesn't bother me just curiosu to know what causes it.

Ziptrix, fast switch will work for all your weapons :)

just press 2 or 3 to select pistol or knife.

well, if it doesn't work by putting it in config.cfg, get into console (`) during a game and type

hud_fastswitch 1

Ziptrix, fast switch will work for all your weapons :)

just press 2 or 3 to select pistol or knife.

well, if it doesn't work by putting it in config.cfg, get into console (`) during a game and type

hud_fastswitch 1

Ok got it to work. Now anyway that I can change it to different keys or does it have to 1 2 3? I use the arrow keys to move and well my fingers just don't move that far.

ah, you use arrow keys? no wonder...fastswitch won't work that well with you then :(

ah, you use arrow keys? no wonder...fastswitch won't work that well with you then :(
well damn to learn keys for movement then.

Well I cant let you guys go posting your cfg's without doing it myself, here it is.

my fastswitch does'nt work but I have a script that switches primary to secondary weapon :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back