• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CS problem

Z

ZipTriX

Guest
#1
Check the screenshot. What cause this? It only happens to like the blood splatters, explosion marks for the nades and some sprays. Doesn't happen any other time.
 
Z

ZipTriX

Guest
#2
Come EP you CS junkie....I know you might have an idea of what is causing this.
 
E

existenz

Guest
#3
have you played around with the decal settings?

you could try tweaking your CS like me ;)

my config.cfg is mad as hell, hehe...
 
Z

ZipTriX

Guest
#4
Originally posted by existenz
have you played around with the decal settings?

you could try tweaking your CS like me ;)

my config.cfg is mad as hell, hehe...
decal settings? I know nothing of that....lol


all I know what to do is jump, fire, and avoid being killed....LOL

here's my config file.
 
E

existenz

Guest
#5
one tip :)

hud_fastswitch "1"

makes it so you switch weapons instantly, without have to press "fire."

very nice for situations where you empty your primary weapon ;)
 
Z

ZipTriX

Guest
#6
Originally posted by existenz
one tip :)

hud_fastswitch "1"

makes it so you switch weapons instantly, without have to press "fire."

very nice for situations where you empty your primary weapon ;)
I never "fire" to switch weapons.

*wish I had a scroll wheel on my gaming mouse* :(
 
E

existenz

Guest
#7
well you know when you change pistol?

you have to press "2" then left click. with fastswitch, you just press "2"
 
Z

ZipTriX

Guest
#8
Ahhhh COOL!! Ok now one thing, if I want my knife I would hit "3" or do I have to set my keys to do that? It would be much faster then scrolling through the weapons to get to my knife or pistol. No scroll wheel, so it's kind of hard to change weapons.
 
H

HaRd^NuT

Guest
#11
That happens to me in Q3 I just put it down to my graphic settings cos it only happens when far away and looking at jump pads.
 
Z

ZipTriX

Guest
#12
Originally posted by HaRd^NuT
That happens to me in Q3 I just put it down to my graphic settings cos it only happens when far away and looking at jump pads.
yeha, only happens from a distance. doesn't bother me just curiosu to know what causes it.
 
E

existenz

Guest
#13
Ziptrix, fast switch will work for all your weapons :)

just press 2 or 3 to select pistol or knife.

well, if it doesn't work by putting it in config.cfg, get into console (`) during a game and type

hud_fastswitch 1
 
Z

ZipTriX

Guest
#14
Originally posted by existenz
Ziptrix, fast switch will work for all your weapons :)

just press 2 or 3 to select pistol or knife.

well, if it doesn't work by putting it in config.cfg, get into console (`) during a game and type

hud_fastswitch 1
Ok got it to work. Now anyway that I can change it to different keys or does it have to 1 2 3? I use the arrow keys to move and well my fingers just don't move that far.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,962
Messages
673,240
Members
89,015
Latest member
loxioalix