CS: NET_SendPacket ERROR: WSAEINTR

R

r3n3gad3

hey all, n e 1 know y in COUNTER-STRIKE - since i installed XP i have been getting this message + server connection dropps:

CS: NET_SendPacket ERROR: WSAEINTR

i get like, 5 mins of gameplay then it quits with this error with the option "OK" ... yeh loads of help :) lol.

heres my specs:

56k modem (yeh yeh yeh, quit ya laughin)
AMD duron 750 @ 950mhz
graphics: rivaTnT2 Ultra AGP (new drivers installed - form this site)
sound: SBLive! player 1024 (also new drivers off this site)
Windows XP (pro)

cant think of n e thing else more significant 4 now

n e help welcome :p

m8 i get the same message posted the same question on this site and never really got a fix
it always seems intermittant sometimes loads of netpacket errors then none
dont know what the answer is but its annoying

yeah its defo intermittent alright - so annoying, i'll try posting on a cs forum

Had that prob awhile back

Heres a few things to try.

Got to Start<settings<network connections< right click on the connection you use for the net<click properties<network tab< uninstall the QOS packet schedueler

right click IE icon<properties< connections< set auto dial feature to neverdial a connection

That sorted it for me but its a common prob with alot of causes so no guarantees

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back