cs lefthanded to righthanded

O

oO ShifterZ Oo

im righthanded and so cs looks more better for me righthanded, my cs was righthanded intill, i install these new skins (weapons). Now its all lefthanded, so i read the cs maunal it said in console type lefthand 1 to set it and 0 for righthand, but it says unknown command, then put cl_righthand 1 and its go right handed for one of the weapons then i swich weapons then its on the lefthand so i did back and forth a bit and now both are on right hand, but my knive is on the lefthand and i was scared to check where the nades are will anyone help me out plz.

NOTE: i just edited this post becuase i gather new info on the problem all the command i used cl_righthand 1
makes it go righthanded, but all the weapon skins i didnt touch goes to lefthand when i type this command and all the new skins go righthand, but then if i go cl_righthand 0 then its viceversa, if i have a weapon i didnt touch then i go to 0 or 1 then its the same thing. THATS Y i EDITED THIS POST cuz of tis new info.

i've found similar bugs. just go into the customize menu. whatever your weapons/hand button is marked at the moment, just flip it to the opposite. this worked for me. i cant aim for shit when i'm lefthanded.

Originally posted by dijital
i've found similar bugs. just go into the customize menu. whatever your weapons/hand button is marked at the moment, just flip it to the opposite. this worked for me. i cant aim for shit when i'm lefthanded.
This does NOT work for me. Neither does the cl_righthand "0" command. Anyone have an idea?

reinstall cs?
----------------------------
thats the last thing to do, cuz we (i think) all of us, downloaded new skins for oursleves, so if we reinstall then it will just mess up all our new skins.

I would say that the skins you installed are only left handed. There is a difference.

ummm, well thanks for all your help i just downloaded and installed the fusion pax and now its all righthanded. BUt NO all my skins i have downloaded are left and right hand, but i just wanted to say it works fine now.

Fusion pack kinda suxs. If you want something with good sounds and nice skins get this
http://www.feueralarm.net/index.php?i=1

Originally posted by oO ShifterZ Oo
ummm, well thanks for all your help i just downloaded and installed the fusion pax and now its all righthanded. BUt NO all my skins i have downloaded are left and right hand, but i just wanted to say it works fine now.

The answer

CS 1.4 now uses only one file for both left and right hand models.
It is stored in this format: v_gunname.mdl
Now that is what used to be the lefthanded models.
CS 1.4 however, defaults to the right-hand, but uses the above name-format.
The models are then flipped to the left hand when you choose that option. The game does this itself, no extra model file is needed.

So in short, if you are a right-hander, remove the _r from v_gunname_r.mdl

Fusion pack kinda suxs. If you want something with good sounds and nice skins get this
http://www.feueralarm.net/index.php?i=1

------------------------------------------------------
Whats that, i went to the site and the file is only in bytes so its that small, i dont think its that action pack as it is, but let me know if i downloaded the file rite.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back