CS Cheater caught on Video

30+ reads and not one comment

poor very poor guys

Dont be shy to reply :p

Haha, if theres one thing I hate it's cheaters, takes the fun out of a game.
~Predd~

Easy zman :D
Can you give me a run down of what happens, 50 megs is alot for us wee DUN users ;)#

If it just an example of someone cheating, you can see that on pretty mich any eserver, or at least teh paranoia and accusations, it really sucks.

:rolleyes:

56K i wouldnt bother ...

Story :

Its a huge lan party and they catch this guy cheating , smash his PC up and stuff :)

I was hoping they would beat the crap outta him but they dont .....

theres also a 2mb version at a lower res to dl, thats what i got, tis rather funny but possibly staged, worth a look, il post the url when i get home!

"HEY I THINK WE GOT A CHEATER OVER HERE!"

Speaking of cheats, a friend of mine thought he was cool cos he finished Wolfenstein before the rest of us - until we found out he started using God Mode from the 3rd level onwards ! Way to ruin a game or what ? Takes half the atmosphere out of the game. No wonder he never lets me take my pc round for a network session, he knows he'll get his ass whupped. Probably even if he cheats as well, lol.

Unisol Huh ?

The quality is perfect I ran it in Fullscreen ... but yes I do think it is staged ....

But it is good to watch ..Cheaters are scum with no Skillz

I hope 1.4 fixes a few of them

We use Adminmod + Addons which deals with nearly everyone on our servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back