• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CS Cheater caught on Video

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Easy zman :D
Can you give me a run down of what happens, 50 megs is alot for us wee DUN users ;)#

If it just an example of someone cheating, you can see that on pretty mich any eserver, or at least teh paranoia and accusations, it really sucks.

Z

zman

:rolleyes:

56K i wouldnt bother ...

Story :

Its a huge lan party and they catch this guy cheating , smash his PC up and stuff :)

I was hoping they would beat the crap outta him but they dont .....

M

MistrdagoN

theres also a 2mb version at a lower res to dl, thats what i got, tis rather funny but possibly staged, worth a look, il post the url when i get home!

"HEY I THINK WE GOT A CHEATER OVER HERE!"

A

avsdotcom

Speaking of cheats, a friend of mine thought he was cool cos he finished Wolfenstein before the rest of us - until we found out he started using God Mode from the 3rd level onwards ! Way to ruin a game or what ? Takes half the atmosphere out of the game. No wonder he never lets me take my pc round for a network session, he knows he'll get his ass whupped. Probably even if he cheats as well, lol.

D

DrX

Unisol Huh ?

The quality is perfect I ran it in Fullscreen ... but yes I do think it is staged ....

But it is good to watch ..Cheaters are scum with no Skillz

I hope 1.4 fixes a few of them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oggeytom