willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Need I say more?

HotDiggityDog.jpg

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Need I say more?

HotDiggityDog.jpg

yah please explain WHY you have to press the duck to access spectator menu... this was not the case in previous versions of CS... is this a new gimmick ? what did the duck ever do wrong to deserve this...

the duck pressing may also raise legal issues with PETA and other organisations... I think that this may be a bad thing for CS and Valve as a whole...

btw when you press the duck... does it quack ?

Hardi Har Har :p
you say it should be replaced by a Goose? they are abused as is so another press wont kill em'.

Nice game Punk ;)

personally i hate CS. I played back in the day when it was good, back in the beginning, in the Beta's. I started playing in Beta 4. I dont know if you guys played back then to, cuz then u will now what im talking about. My brother played since it came out as well. After CS went retail, thats when it got really bad, all the noobs came in and started ****ing the game up. I used to be really good, when there wasnt any cheaters and the hitboxes for the head werent bigger then the head...

I could probably own yall back in Beta 5 :) lol, but now you guys would kick my ass, and probably slap it too, lol.

Well does anyone else feel the same way as me?

-Bert

I didn't get to play any beta, i only started playing the game after it was 1.5.

I like it tho, its really addictive.

lol it was more addictive and fun back in the betas :D trust me, lol

-Bert

Yes, that was always the case (duck to activate spec menu) - the message format has now been changed is all.

alot more have changed then just the menus. The whole game is now worse then it was, if they hadnt gone retail none of this would have happened. And like i said alot more then just the menus have been changed

-Bert

Benny ur avatar is going to give me a seisure lol. AHHHH hurts the eyes!

-Bert

Originally posted by UberBert
alot more have changed then just the menus. The whole game is now worse then it was, if they hadnt gone retail none of this would have happened. And like i said alot more then just the menus have been changed

-Bert

It went retail after most of the major changes had been made. This version is not bug-free, but I think it's great.

I first looked at CS beta 4, but never played it online, started playing in the 5th beta, before powerplay..

Had broadband (or was infact inspired to get it) by the Steam beta of CS 1.4, lost broadband about a week before CS 1.5 and have been on dial-up playing ever since -- totally different game when you have a ping of 20 and 250 ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back