cs 1.6 with Steam

L

Lithium

anyone had a chance to play it yet its cool the sheild is goin to piss off the t's and the other guns are cool yup its fun you should all try it

Yep, I was playing it today... the game itself is really nice, but steam is a pain in the @$$ .

The new weapons are nice, the Galil is a much better gun then the AK in my opinion (which is kinda weird because in real life the Galil is an AK that was abused by the IDF).
The CT shield turned out to be a damn useful thing as well, especially if your good with a pistol.

Very nice overall , cant wait for the official patch so i can kill steam.

Originally posted by Benny
Yep, I was playing it today... the game itself is really nice, but steam is a pain in the @$$ .

The new weapons are nice, the Galil is a much better gun then the AK in my opinion (which is kinda weird because in real life the Galil is an AK that was abused by the IDF).
The CT shield turned out to be a damn useful thing as well, especially if your good with a pistol.

Very nice overall , cant wait for the official patch so i can kill steam.

no question.. steam has issues...

the number of times it crashed on me is ridiculous...

btw thanks for putting the crucial ad logo in your sig benny :)

No problem, anything i can do to help :)

I have a question, actually couple of questions.
Do you get Lag spikes as well? all the servers i have been playing on have terrible lag spikes (and not only for me) , its kinda hard to play when your ping skyrockets to 2000 all of the sudden...
the second one is what servers do you guys usually play? it will be nice if we play together.

Originally posted by Benny
No problem, anything i can do to help :)

I have a question, actually couple of questions.
Do you get Lag spikes as well? all the servers i have been playing on have terrible lag spikes (and not only for me) , its kinda hard to play when your ping skyrockets to 2000 all of the sudden...
the second one is what servers do you guys usually play? it will be nice if we play together.

I supposedly dled cs 1.6... but it never worked.. .would just hang...

therefore I have not played cs 1.6 yet... steam just kept buggering up on me :)

I'll TRY and get it to work and play on the servers you guys play on :)

once again benny... thanks

Sazar , When you first Install steam, un-subscribe "all steam titles" and subscribe to only CS or other games you will actually be playing, after that get into CS's Settings (right click it). the status thingie on it will be "updating" wait until it is done updating and says "ready to play" , only then you can play (You'll see the steam icon in the sys tray stop spinning as an indication) , steam made a big mistake with this feature, it took me 3 re-installs to figure that out (but maybe its just dumb me) , anyway it will download about 170 megs, then you can play.

Cheers ;)

Steam works fine here... (slow and faithful connection ;))
No problems with Steam so far tho it obviously requires tweaking as do some of the newer features of 1.6 itself. Not checked out TFC 1.6 yet as to be honest I don't play it :p

Riot shield is fun, but I need to really develop my skills ;)
Ping stays around 200, which is the same as the standard version.

I installed and played it

and the verdict is in... vERY promising...

also.. the galil... I mean what more can be said about this weapon?

it has a lovely skin/model and is not spelt galeeeel.

well i found one that doesnt have lag spikes and it holds about 20 people here's the ip 140.99.109.23:27016 and they got the friends thing goin my name is -=Xp0=-BillSmith hope to see you guys on.......oh and whats up with our server?

I like what they did to Aztec... makes it cooler.
The Galil is fine, accurate (and not spelled as Galeeel , its named after the erea of Israel I live in... sigh).

i dont know but you should try out the beta its cool and fun but theres people saying that this patch is goin to ruin the game and blah blah blah lol people always have something to say dont they?

sup guys

hey there fellow xp0ers...haven't talked to you guys in a while, im heading back to school tomorrow, so i should get some quality ntfs time in...i'll be getting the ram when i get there, so server should be good

-syn

Welcome back syn!!!
It will be good to have the server back, i was getting sick of HPR.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back