cs 1.6 shield bug

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
I have heard tons and have experienced those using it but don't know how they do it. There is this bug in 1.6 that people can exploit that makes the shield impenetrable. if anyone can explain how someone can figure this stuff out or this particular on please help. I have been playing cs for likfe 2 years and have never hacked and just don't understand how these people figure this out.

its just a bug, it will be fixed... for the beta they have experimented with it as poor and good defence, now it will be tweaked.

Buy a shield. Set up last weapon so you can switch between knife and pistol.

Now arm shield while holding knife (shield covers face). Now hit "last weapon used" to switch to gun. As long you leave the shield in unguarded and dont move it, you can shoot anyone in front of you and never recieve damage:D

There's also another way to do it.......

Drop the shield and the pistol and DIFFERENT places.
Pick up the shield and block with it
Pick up pistol

http://steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=9181

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back