CS 1.5 Pics

great, another thing to waste my time and for me to look forward to

Nice EP. But I WANT DOOM III!! I was a MAD DOOM & DOOM II Player. I still have the Floppies and the original Wolfenstein 3D & Wolfenstein 3D Spear of Destiny Floppies. But the graphics are so... uninspiring now in comparison to the games of today. But they were great then. :D

sweet, over 99fps finally... not that it means much. just for comparison and benchmarking purposes, i guess. that map dealie is neat, as long as it can be turned off and on (assumed).

are all these updates going to mean that condition zero is being pushed back farther and farther? }:<

Originally posted by taurus
are all these updates going to mean that condition zero is being pushed back farther and farther? }:<

Want that supposed to be out like last month?

:grrrrr:

Well I hope they make it worth the wait :)

the demo system in these pics is intended for v1.6, not the near-release 1.5

Yes, I reported that before Valve were forced to set the story straight ;)

1.5 is going to be released in 1 week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back