Crysis Singleplayer Demo Announced

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
http://crysis-online.com/?id=386

PC gamers now have a reason to mark a big circle around September 25th on their calendars as the single player demo for Crysis will be lighting up rigs worldwide in just 30 days.

Consisting of the entire first level in Crysis’ epic single player campaign, “Contact,” gamers will get to finally experience first-hand the stunning visuals, revolutionary Nanosuit gameplay and open-ended level design that make Crysis one of the most anticipated shooters and PC games of all time. The demo is also poised to include a huge surprise from Crytek, but for now you’ll just have to wait and check out the latest Crysis Nanosuit trailer by following the link below

......continued......

Crysis is coming off award-winning showings at the German Games Convention, picking up Best PC Game of GC honors from the panel of experts judging the show and from E3, where it also won the Game Critics Awards Best PC Game of E3 2007. The countdown to Crysis ends on November 16, 2007.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Political Access
Yay, let's hope the game is half as good as all the publicity.

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
I'm usually pretty skeptical Sazar on games with lots of hype (ala Bioshock) but I honestly think this game will deliver, and maybe even go beyond what people are expecting.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Political Access
After all the hype about Bioshock, I am not so sure.

It's a decent game but it was hardly ground-breaking. And it has been a while since I played anything so painfully linear :(

Crysis looks fabulous for a tech demo but let's see how it plays :D

Far Cry was great so there is hope yet.

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Readings about hands on says this game rocks. I might have to do some upgrading just to give it a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonioPR