Crysis 2 on Steam??

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi all,

I cannot find on steam anywhere that crysis2 will be available on release date March23, 2011. Wouldn't mind pre-ordering it on steam.

I would rather purchase through Steam than a hard copy.

Thanks

Heeter

One option is to buy it through the usually slow EA store which is electronic, that also comes with a couple of exclusive things too for preorders.

By the looks of it, this will be the only method.

Thanks

Heeter

It may not be on the Steam store yet, but I don't see it not coming. I will be waiting for it.

Yeh it will turn up but EA have a bad habit of blocking it for a few months to ensure they get digital sales.

It's on there now ready to be pre-ordered.

Haha! Valve is awesome.

It's on there now ready to be pre-ordered.

Haha! Valve is awesome.
Yea just saw last night that came to steam. Whats the point of pre-ordering a downloadable game? What benefits does it get you?

Yea just saw last night that came to steam. Whats the point of pre-ordering a downloadable game? What benefits does it get you?

Lots of times with an MMO you get in game things, with a shooter, no idea. :rolleyes:

Sometimes pre-ordering means you can pre-install. Not always but sometimes.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back