Cryostasis

napalmnthemorning

OSNN Senior Addict
Cryostasis
Been playing for a couple days now and at first it was sort of dorky and still is but you get addicted to it. Lots of cutscenes which are flashbacks to what happened on the ship. They are puzzle situations you have to solve to move on throughout the ship. Pretty fun so far.
cryostatis.jpg

is it like a first person shooter myst?

Similar to Myst but reminds me more of Prey. Its pretty creepy walking around the ship and you get attacks my possessed crewmen. Some of the weapons are a steam valve, a single shot bolt action rifle (which you have to use realy quick when you have a creeper coming after you) a flare gun and an axe so far. Its fun trying to solve the puzzle's. I think most reviews are giving it about an 65-70%. The visual effects are good. You can check out a bunch the gameplay action on YouTube. Which has come in handy for a couple puzzles I got stuck on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back