Cryostasis

napalmnthemorning

OSNN Senior Addict
Cryostasis
Been playing for a couple days now and at first it was sort of dorky and still is but you get addicted to it. Lots of cutscenes which are flashbacks to what happened on the ship. They are puzzle situations you have to solve to move on throughout the ship. Pretty fun so far.
cryostatis.jpg

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
is it like a first person shooter myst?

napalmnthemorning

OSNN Senior Addict
Similar to Myst but reminds me more of Prey. Its pretty creepy walking around the ship and you get attacks my possessed crewmen. Some of the weapons are a steam valve, a single shot bolt action rifle (which you have to use realy quick when you have a creeper coming after you) a flare gun and an axe so far. Its fun trying to solve the puzzle's. I think most reviews are giving it about an 65-70%. The visual effects are good. You can check out a bunch the gameplay action on YouTube. Which has come in handy for a couple puzzles I got stuck on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021