Cruzer^3

Kush

High On Life!
yo guys, my dad just arrived from dubai, and as promissed my sister sent my b-day present with him the new braun cruzer 3 (not three, cubed) its the latest all in one thing for shaving from braun! what do u guys think?
Cruzer^3
Cruzer.jpg

wow, one nice thing to know i got the high end one, the 2865 model u can see that under specs, the differences

yeah but damn thats sexier then my gillete m3 power with vibr....nevermind

my friend has that one, it is cool, but yeah my new one is amazing!

whooo hoooo i forgot to add that when i opened the package it said register your product online and win (and there were three choices) iPod some kitchen stuff and somthing else, so if i win an iPod electronic punk will be mad lol all those free ipod threads!:p

Looks all well, but how does it actually shave? That's all that matters really :)

yeah it shaves well, the only thing is i thought i could also shave my head with it cuz of the blue plastic thing cover, but you cant, so i will still have to get a trimmer to shave my head:(

haha i wanted to see what electronic punk would say about the free iPod, heres another method, (which im doing right now) take your friends iPod to restore it (because they screwed it up) and say u lost it;) jk im ganna give it back even though its a photo 40gb it hurts to give it back to the owner:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back