• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruzer^3

Kush

High On Life!
yo guys, my dad just arrived from dubai, and as promissed my sister sent my b-day present with him the new braun cruzer 3 (not three, cubed) its the latest all in one thing for shaving from braun! what do u guys think?
Cruzer^3

Kush

High On Life!
wow, one nice thing to know i got the high end one, the 2865 model u can see that under specs, the differences

Kush

High On Life!
whooo hoooo i forgot to add that when i opened the package it said register your product online and win (and there were three choices) iPod some kitchen stuff and somthing else, so if i win an iPod electronic punk will be mad lol all those free ipod threads!:p

Kush

High On Life!
yeah it shaves well, the only thing is i thought i could also shave my head with it cuz of the blue plastic thing cover, but you cant, so i will still have to get a trimmer to shave my head:(

Kush

High On Life!
haha i wanted to see what electronic punk would say about the free iPod, heres another method, (which im doing right now) take your friends iPod to restore it (because they screwed it up) and say u lost it;) jk im ganna give it back even though its a photo 40gb it hurts to give it back to the owner:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown