Crippled Tittle :P

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Well...i went to the doctors and sure enough i broke a bone. I forgot what bone it was but it starts with a c. Its by the collar bone. They r givin me tylenol 3 with codeine which is gonna have me buzzed :). So right now i gotta ware this gay ass thing the goes under and over both arms and then across my back. It is annoying cause it just feels weird and it rubs my left arm pit and its hurtin. But...i unno how much i will be on cause i will be buzzed :). So hope to talk to u all soon if i wont be on for awhile. Peace out...and thanks for everybodys advice about goin to the doctors and all that good stuff :p.

The clavicle (collar bone). I kinda thought so. Get better soon bud!

i had that someting like 20 years ago, will take some weeks too heal me friend, hope you better soon, one advantage tough, you have some extra holliday now ;) :p

thats what it is patriot...thanks :).

u think its funny dont u heny? well i do too cause i rode the dirtbike back home threw the trails and down the highway and then went to get wood for the fire that night.

yeah wadada the doc said its gonna be like 4 weeks...that means i cant go to silver lake labor day weekend to go ridin :(. That is the last before school really starts cause we start on the 30th and go for like 4 days and then off for 4 and then back from a month or so. :(:mad:

is this from your stunt ?
or something more recent?

Electronic Punk said:
is this from your stunt ?
or something more recent?
Depends on what stunt you mean? I believe this is from a recent accident as appossed to the go-kart crash. :p

-edit- Oh and tylenol w/ codeine sucks IMO. Just makes me sleepy .. no "buzz".

lol...that made me laugh mafia :). Well my collarbone thing is from the crash i had friday which i talked about somewhere on the forums. I took 2 tylenol 3's and they didnt even do anything. I might have to take more. Its been over an hour and nothin has changed.

TittleBitties said:
I took 2 tylenol 3's and they didnt even do anything. I might have to take more. Its been over an hour and nothin has changed.
Dude, I wouldn't suggest popping more of those then your suppose to as 1) it's not good for you 2) it's really not good for your stomach. ;)

lol...and jumpin go karts and drinkin vodka and 151 together isnt? :p

Good thing you went to the doctors. Fixing a broken bone after it's healed wrong can hurt more, as they have to reset the bone and all :eek:

Xie said:
Dude, I wouldn't suggest popping more of those then your suppose to as 1) it's not good for you 2) it's really not good for your stomach. ;)

3) That's what Micheal Jackson did, or was it Rush Limbaugh :D

Sazar said:
I thought your head broke your fall :confused:

lol

Make sure they give ya a script for some Vicodin. Mmmmmmmm Vicooooooodinnnnnnnn... :p

Oh, and Motrin (ibuprofen) for inflamation. :)

o i got some stuff for it :p. Tylenol 3 with codine plus i take some pills that my step dad is takin cause he had surgery the same day i found out about my collar bone. :)

Can we call you Tiny Tim?

1971-toon-tiny-tim.jpg

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back