Crippled Tittle :P

Dude , just make sure, that if you are taking any kind of ibuprofen, you dont drink any alcohol. Toxic shock to the kidneys, you'll end up on dialysis :eek:

dont worry...i aint that stupid to take alcohol when takin my drugs. :p

i aint that stupid to take alcohol when takin my drugs.

be sure that you dont. My brother thought he was very smart yet at the age of 16 he decided to down some shot on vicodin and he never woke up.

:(...dang glad u said somethin :|. I am out of pills for today i just took my last 2 like an hour ago.

TittleBitties said:
:(...dang glad u said somethin :|. I am out of pills for today i just took my last 2 like an hour ago.
Yeah I wouldn't suggest drinking when taking pain pills .. not so much cuz it'll kill ya right away but it'll do one hell of a number on your tummy. :( I never much liked pain pills and would always stop taking them a day or 2 later. :)

They havent done anything to me. They hardly help the pain and people say i would be all high and crap but i dont act or feel different like i would be high. So i must just be amume to pain killers or somethin I took 3 tylenol 3s 2 hours later after i took a vikadin and nothin happend.

TittleBitties said:
They havent done anything to me. They hardly help the pain and people say i would be all high and crap but i dont act or feel different like i would be high. So i must just be amume to pain killers or somethin I took 3 tylenol 3s 2 hours later after i took a vikadin and nothin happend.
Yeah don't do much for me either (perhaps kill just the edge) other then make me a bit sleepy. Thus my stopping a day or 2 later. :)

i havent been sleepy...i thought i was the first day i took them but it was cause i stayed up till 5am on the site :)

I never take pain killers no matter how bad the pain is,they don't help one bit.Even my doctor finds it weird.
Good job I have a high pain threshold :D

Evil Marge said:
I never take pain killers no matter how bad the pain is,they don't help one bit.Even my doctor finds it weird.
Good job I have a high pain threshold :D
Marge you a redhead?

dreamliner77 said:
No, she's a dominatrix.
:p I only ask though as studys have shown that redheads (do to a pigment, yes pigment) require more meds to equal the same level non-redheads achieve. :D

Redheads need 20% more painkillers

A University of Washington in Louisville study reported that natural redheads are more susceptible to pain and need more anesthesia when they go under the knife than do people with other hair colors. This confirms what anesthesiologists have suspected all along - that redheads can be a little harder to put under than others.

Scientists explained that redheads have a "defective receptor" for melanin, a pigment responsible for tanning. This same melanocortin-1 receptor cross-reacts with a related receptor on brain cells that influences pain sensitivity.

TittleBitties said:
lol...that made me laugh mafia :). Well my collarbone thing is from the crash i had friday which i talked about somewhere on the forums. I took 2 tylenol 3's and they didnt even do anything. I might have to take more. Its been over an hour and nothin has changed.

You risk liver damage doing that. I'd suggest not doing that, unless you're looking to kill yourself. You've already overdone it by taking two.

I think painkillers are really dependent on the individual. Morphine makes me hyper and nauseous, while Vicodin (what you're taking) makes me feel very calm and sleepy. I like that!

Melon

TittleBitties said:

Tylenol 3 and Vicodin are the same thing. ;)

Melon

Yeah as melon has stated I wouldn't take more then your suppose to as your tummy and liver will be bitter in the end and you'll still be hurting most likely. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back