Cricket World Cup 2003

Pakistan got beat pretty badly by england. Though Wasim Akram became the first man to get 500 wickets today! A very proud day for Pakistan...the only way we can qualify now is if India loses to England and if we win all the rest of our games...we could qualify to the Super Six even if India beat England but it will be a lot harder though. I cannot wait for the March 1st game between India and Pakistan...:D

A really good match (Pakistan vs. India). Saeed Anwar and Tendulkar played awsome. Anwar made 101 runs whilst Tendulkar made 98. Too bad that Pakistan lost but the better team one. Even if Pakistan got over 300 runs, India still would have caught up and beat them!

Pakistan= 273 runs, 7 out
India= 276 runs, 6 out

well
australia (not much of a surprise) and india (bit of a surprise, well for me anyways) are into the final
should be a good match, well, good when the aussies make 300 in the first innings and then knock the indians over for 150 odd :p
but i look forward to it!

I am really pumped up about the final..should be some great cricket! :D

yeah it will
if the aussies bat first, will make 250-280 ish, and then india will lose by about 30-40 runs
if india bats first, aussies will chase 230-240 and win with 5 wickets to spare

look out for brett lee and the little master to do something special
i also feel someone in the aussie top order will go hard or go home!

the two teams I reckoned would make it have... australia playing pretty well and the indians on the backs of their bowlers and tendulkar/ganguly instead of the entire batting lineup as I expected... was a bit sad really.. but then the other lads will get good knocks..

btw dravid... kudos... well played so far... :)

big win for the aussies.. the indians just could not get wickets...

kudos... the better team won...

brilliant cup so far... wished the final would have been a bit better...

I think the whole world cup was a dissappointment this year. Most of the teams that went on to the super six did not make it because of how well they played, but because of politics, and the weather. Congrats to the aussies.

Originally posted by o_87
I think the whole world cup was a dissappointment this year. Most of the teams that went on to the super six did not make it because of how well they played, but because of politics, and the weather. Congrats to the aussies.

@ least the finalists I think deserved to be there.. they were the 2 best teams in the tourney this year... but the aussies were a cut above..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back