[Cricket]ICC Champs Trophy

L

Lee

Any Americans/Kiwi's (living/staying in London) that want to support their team in the ICC champs trophy (Cricket), then pop along to the 'Kennington Oval' London tomorrow (Friday) and watch em play New Zealand.

By tube get off at the Oval (Kennington) and the ground is on other side of road. From Oxford Street the number 3 stops 1 minute away or the 185 from Victoria stops outside ground also.

If you don't know I do love my cricket and good luck to England V Zimbabwe.

For more info here

Sweet.. looking forward to the tournament.

Can't wait for the Pak-India match. Those type of matches are always a pleasure to watch. :D

The games have been very one-sided, better when groups stages are over.

Ouch, USA got bowled out today for 65, lowest score ever in ICC. After the match, Ricky Ponting added:

"I hope the USA guys can get something out of it - otherwise it is a waste of time. I hope they don't devalue the tournament. But what we want to do is test ourselves against the best teams all the time. I don't think we were tested that much today."

I agree with ricky ponting...

its a farce forcing top players and teams to play countries national teams that won't even make an impact in the leagues in the other nations...

have a tier 1 and a tier 2 setup and go from there...

the best tier 2 teams earn the right to play in the prelims...

schedule more team A and B matches v/s tier 2 nations to help them improve...

The Aussies have lost to England in the semifinal match. Australia were batting first and scored a total of 259/6 or 7. England chased it comfortably: 262/4.

Good to see the Australians lose for a change.

Well the final is set then: England versus Pakistan. I honestly don't think the West Indies have a chance in getting a spot in the final.

west indies have their moments but no consistency...

england played well... they have stepped up over the last few months and have done themselves proud...

australia is still the best team but their bowlers should have done a better job honestly.

This is going to make we want to watch it on PPV, and pay around $50...:(

Some are in form at the moment, like Sarwan, Lara, and Gayle. These guys are usually the match-winners. That Pak- West-Ind match will not be an easy one.

Grandmaster said:
Well the final is set then: England versus Pakistan. I honestly don't think the West Indies have a chance in getting a spot in the final.
West indies are going 'mash up' Pakistan!

England v West indies is my kind of final.

You have to pay 50$ on PPV, that is out of order 'master'!

Shame I haven't got a web cam as I would run it onto a website for you to watch in 'Real Time'.

West Indies win by 7 wickets with 21.5 overs to spare, well done the WINDIES!

You're a Canadian so why should you care if Pakistan or WI win or lose?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back