Creative Zen Micro?

paul2-0-0-2

OSNN Senior Addict
Anyone got one or know anyone who has?

Just wana know how you disconnect it Propley :p

Microsoft gave me one (woo)
You mean disconnect it from USB?

As long as you are not in a transfer, that should be fine.

lol what Coulor you get?

Just thought it would of been like a Normal USB Device and need to Safley Remove etc :wow:

Electronic Punk said:
Microsoft gave me one (woo)
You mean disconnect it from USB?

As long as you are not in a transfer, that should be fine.
Does it not need to be un-mounted before disconnection ?

Not that I know of.
As long as you are not in midtransfer, not had any problems with it.

The device is not currently playforsure, but a firmware update is coming to make it so.

Battery Life

My battery life goes down REALLY quickly!! Does that happen to anyone else? It's like I charge it and within 2 to 3 hours its dead. I think my Zen is always on and running down the battery constantly. I don't know. Anyway it would be really helpful if you know anything about this.

Can someone please write a review with some pictures? :D I was thinking of buying it soon.

~bk said:
Can someone please write a review with some pictures? :D I was thinking of buying it soon.

I second that, I also want to get one. I cant pick a good color tho, I was thinking black would look nice with the blue lights

The Zen Micro's look pretty good, I have the Nomad Zen Xtra 40Gb, its alright, but out of the "Big" ones I'd like to get the Zen Touch. Micro's are too small, 4Gb, i need at least 10gb.

SavedFromMyself said:
My battery life goes down REALLY quickly!! Does that happen to anyone else? It's like I charge it and within 2 to 3 hours its dead. I think my Zen is always on and running down the battery constantly. I don't know. Anyway it would be really helpful if you know anything about this.

lol happends to everyone if they didnt chatge it propley first time plus there update firmware to sort the battery out

was readin about on nother site post link later on today ad proper way to charge it

but i dunno if u didnt the first time if fuked for good cause i know mine lasts about 6 hours max has b4 my old one lasted hages compter to new one

~bk said:

lol i would but my spelin is crap and cant write in paragraphs or anything LOL still alot of sites hifi uk? has a lot ot pics diffent coulors and stuff and a wikid review :speechless:

zeke_mo said:
I second that, I also want to get one. I cant pick a good color tho, I was thinking black would look nice with the blue lights

nar nar i thoght the same but Balck looks kinda crap lol

White looks the best imo but orage sets the blue lights off and green looks wikids sliver looks good to and pink lol :eek:

here

a whole thread 20 pages + pics

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=93151&page=19&pp=25

pics thread

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99203

battery thread

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65212

:lick:

lol i sort the speling out tommrow warnt takein any notice of what i was typein or thinkin for that matter :ermm: but cant be hatd to figure out :rolleyes:

Nice links, good information on that battery problems.

Bman™ said:
The Zen Micro's look pretty good, I have the Nomad Zen Xtra 40Gb, its alright, but out of the "Big" ones I'd like to get the Zen Touch. Micro's are too small, 4Gb, i need at least 10gb.

I'd second that one. Zen Micro's good an' all, but the Zen Touchs are possibly the best Creative mp3 players at the mo.

The only thing about those big Zen's are the size. One of my friend's have an iPod mini, and I put it up against my player, man what a difference. Makes me want to get a mini/micro one. So small and light! I need money first.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back