Creative Webcam Instant software?

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
Re: new program wanted.

sorry but i need yet another program. i have the creative webcam instant. but i have lost the installation cd. i emailed creative about 2 months ago to see what they could do. but no reply. is there like a multi webcam software program, so that i can work my webcam. thanks.

edit: the name of this thread just changed. :s

Last edited:
please help me installing the drivers.

Attachments

• help.bmp
    942.9 KB · Views: 1,032
Insert your XP-SP2 CD-ROM and point it to CDROMDRIVE:\I386

Do you have a backup of the I386 folder on your HDD?

what the hell does this mean.

Attachments

• ahh.bmp
    408.6 KB · Views: 1,754
That just means the driver isn't digitally signed. No big deal.

it seems to need all these files that arnt on my pc for some reason. how do i solve this. i just kept on pressing continue anyway and it couldnt copy about 20 files for some reason. then it occured a problem at the end and closed down.

I would try Un-installing the driver. Clean up any left over crap left over from creative. unplug the webcam, restart.

Once the PC is up and running, plug in your webcam, see if XP detects the hardware. if not try loading the driver again......

what model webcam are you using?

i cant unistall the driver because its not installed. xp recognizes it, and brings up the found new hardware screen. from there i cant do anything becasue no files for the camera are installed. i do not know the model but it is a creative webcam instant.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back