• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Creative Webcam Instant software?

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
Re: new program wanted.

sorry but i need yet another program. i have the creative webcam instant. but i have lost the installation cd. i emailed creative about 2 months ago to see what they could do. but no reply. is there like a multi webcam software program, so that i can work my webcam. thanks.

edit: the name of this thread just changed. :s

Last edited:

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
it seems to need all these files that arnt on my pc for some reason. how do i solve this. i just kept on pressing continue anyway and it couldnt copy about 20 files for some reason. then it occured a problem at the end and closed down.

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I would try Un-installing the driver. Clean up any left over crap left over from creative. unplug the webcam, restart.

Once the PC is up and running, plug in your webcam, see if XP detects the hardware. if not try loading the driver again......

what model webcam are you using?

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
i cant unistall the driver because its not installed. xp recognizes it, and brings up the found new hardware screen. from there i cant do anything becasue no files for the camera are installed. i do not know the model but it is a creative webcam instant.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies