Creative Releases the ZEN V and ZEN V Plus

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Today in response to Apple's iPod Nano, Creative released the ZEN V and ZEN V Plus. The new players are identical besides the Plus's ability to play back radio and video. The new player provides users with a new input interface which consists of a small 5 way joystick that enables access to all menus. In addition the new players sport the following features:

• 128 x 128 resolution full color 1.5" OLED display
  • Line-in encoding
  • Custom EQ settings
  • Drag and drop transfer
  • 15 hour audio playback battery life
  • Embedded rechargeable Li-Ion battery
  • 43.5 x 67.5 x 15.9mm size

The ZEN V comes in three different sizes, a 1 GB, 2 GB, and 4 GB at prices of $119.99, $149.99, and $199.99 (USD) respectively. The ZEN V Plus is available in two different sizes of 2 GB and 4 GB at currently unavailable prices.

Creative ZEN V: More Information
Creative ZEN V Plus: More Information
Flash Demo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back