Creative Jukebox Zen (new) for sale

am interested, but why dont you want it.

Also is it the USB 2 version or the 1.1

its the usb 1.1/firewire 1 as advertised on creative europe, and im selling it cus i dont turn a bargain down & i got 2 of em when i saw the price !!!! and chance on another 3 if he aint sold em yet.

cool definitely then what info would you need to send it to me

well i could arrange it through the computer shop if you wanted, and the guy i got em off has acess to credit card machine as we dont have 1 at work.

works based in chesterfield, homes nottingham. u close?

Manchester, but I cant drive down there or anything like that.

I have creditcard and all of that such stuff

i could probably deliver it sometime this week (mabey tommorow as its me day off) cost about £20 in fuel if u wanted me to do that.

What kind of time as I will be in an Exam between 14:00 to 15:00, I could also do it with a check or something, which ever is easiest.

well if u wanted to do it through work, i would invoice it as a shop sale, but work insist on cheques over CC limits to clear 1st :)

we got stung bad b4 :(

which ever, if you were coming up would it be possible to do a credit card purchase

Also which price is it £330 or £165?

I think i can do this via CC payment and ship recorded delivery, im waiting on the phone call now, if its ok with him i will hook you both up direct, hows that ?

ok i will carry this on in PM and email, i will send u my none spam account instead of hotmail :), Andy sorting out the P+P costs for recorded delivery.

ok m8 all sorted, wrapped, packed and shipped by special delivery for 12pm latest. :) CC details passed with flying colours :) nice doin business m8

if anyone else wants 1 lemme know, i will see if theres any left, im trying to get another 1 here anyway, there a nice bit of kit when there half price :)

fink so, he said he was gunna bring me another 1 in if i wanted it.

Hello Gonzo..do you still have any left..i would like one...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back