• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Creative Jukebox Zen (new) for sale

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
its the usb 1.1/firewire 1 as advertised on creative europe, and im selling it cus i dont turn a bargain down & i got 2 of em when i saw the price !!!! and chance on another 3 if he aint sold em yet.

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
well i could arrange it through the computer shop if you wanted, and the guy i got em off has acess to credit card machine as we dont have 1 at work.

works based in chesterfield, homes nottingham. u close?

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
i could probably deliver it sometime this week (mabey tommorow as its me day off) cost about £20 in fuel if u wanted me to do that.

What kind of time as I will be in an Exam between 14:00 to 15:00, I could also do it with a check or something, which ever is easiest.

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
well if u wanted to do it through work, i would invoice it as a shop sale, but work insist on cheques over CC limits to clear 1st :)

we got stung bad b4 :(

I think i can do this via CC payment and ship recorded delivery, im waiting on the phone call now, if its ok with him i will hook you both up direct, hows that ?

ok i will carry this on in PM and email, i will send u my none spam account instead of hotmail :), Andy sorting out the P+P costs for recorded delivery.

ok m8 all sorted, wrapped, packed and shipped by special delivery for 12pm latest. :) CC details passed with flying colours :) nice doin business m8

if anyone else wants 1 lemme know, i will see if theres any left, im trying to get another 1 here anyway, there a nice bit of kit when there half price :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown