Creative Fatality 1010 mouse

I have owned the fatality, and I currently own both the G5 and the copperhead. At the moment i'm going to have to say the G5 is better only because of the cold boot issue, and the lack of updated firmware for the past few months, the cold boot issue is still unresolved. I prefer the feel of the Razer, light and quick. Never owned a wireless mouse, but the MX revolution is sexy.

Well, if the g5 is better, it might be because it costs twice as much.

Actually when I purchased the Fatality i payed ten dollars less than what the G5 was going for. The Copperhead was the one that was over double the price of the Fatality.

Really.
at what point was the fatality 90 dollars?

Hey i just saw the new fatality 2020, 2400dpi!!

yeah.... i think pretty soon Fatal1ty products are gonna turn into the KillerNIC of the mouse world. boatload of features that don't do anything really any better than anything else on the market sold for an insane price....

Creative should stick to sound cards. Logitech will never be surpassed when it comes to gaming mice, regular mice.

yeah.... i think pretty soon Fatal1ty products are gonna turn into the KillerNIC of the mouse world. boatload of features that don't do anything really any better than anything else on the market sold for an insane price....
I am confused now...
The Creative 2020 is still cheaper than the G5, or Razer, so...
Why is teh 2020 worse?
it is in fact better than the other two mice. and cheaper.
I fail to see your logic.
Loyalty maybe?

actually if you're going strictly by Wired mice... the Logitech G5 is around $14 cheaper on Newegg than the Creative 2020. going wireless, the MX1000 is the same price, and the G7 is about $7 more. for the high-end wireless, there's the Revolution... but that's about $40 more. but i'd much rather pay the $40 extra for an excellent quality, nice looking mouse than a Fatal1ty branded, apparently iffy quality mouse (only two reviews on Newegg.... one loved it minus the crap software which is required for the 2400dpi, and the other hated it because it didn't work correctly in Maya) that would look rather crappy on my desk no matter how you look at it. and in my mind the Razer mice suck too. the only mice i find comfortable to game with and do just about anything with are logitech. they actually focus on shape and comfort, not which one can click faster or move your crosshairs a tad faster.

Surprised they didn't put a scripted auto-left-click feature on the mouse yet..... push button million shots in a second.... would be another unused feature.

actually if you're going strictly by Wired mice... the Logitech G5 is around $14 cheaper on Newegg than the Creative 2020. going wireless, the MX1000 is the same price, and the G7 is about $7 more. for the high-end wireless, there's the Revolution... but that's about $40 more. but i'd much rather pay the $40 extra for an excellent quality, nice looking mouse than a Fatal1ty branded, apparently iffy quality mouse (only two reviews on Newegg.... one loved it minus the crap software which is required for the 2400dpi, and the other hated it because it didn't work correctly in Maya) that would look rather crappy on my desk no matter how you look at it. and in my mind the Razer mice suck too. the only mice i find comfortable to game with and do just about anything with are logitech. they actually focus on shape and comfort, not which one can click faster or move your crosshairs a tad faster.

Surprised they didn't put a scripted auto-left-click feature on the mouse yet..... push button million shots in a second.... would be another unused feature.
I have a logitech mouse.
It is comfortable.
It sucks at gaming.
I have decided not to get any Logitech again for gaming.

I have a
question for you.
Why do you type
Like this?
:)

I type like that because I feel i need pauses, and such.

Vanq, you speak highly of the Creative mouse that you own. I would like to see a list of pro's that this mouse has. Con's too if you're up to it.

I would be very interested in that as well. My only gripe with it is that it is ugly (to me). I would consider purchasing a new mouse (I need one at work, still a roller ball), if I found it to have features that would help me out.

well.... neither of the Logitech mice that i've had (MX500 and MX1000) suck at gaming..... least not for me anyway.

The G5 is only 45 last I checked. It's not just the DPI which makes a mouse better, there are different ways of achieving the 2400 DPI rating. The a4tech x7 mouse has 2500 DPI but it is definately not a better mouse IMO. As far as comfort I find my Copperhead most comfortable, but thats all opinion.

well.... neither of the Logitech mice that i've had (MX500 and MX1000) suck at gaming..... least not for me anyway.

Ditto. I find the Logitech MX1000 to be pinpoint accurate, especially during gaming.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back