Creative Fatality 1010 mouse

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
I got this mouse 2 weeks ago,just thought i would say it is a very good mouse.
This moust actually convinced my friend not to spend 70 dollars on a g5 mouse.
He loved my fatality so much that he sacrificed his 2000dpi goal for the 1600 dpi fatality.

Before the Fatality i was using a Bluetooth MX Lazer 1000 mouse - from logitech.

I couldnt do anything in games because the BlueTooth was so shotty.
Now i use this moust for everything, it is precise, easy to use, and of course cheaper than the rest.

The great thing about this mouse, is that there is no shortage of these on ebay.

My Price: $ 15.99 (shipping included)

Its a great mouse, if you are thinking of getting a gaming mouse, this might just be your answer :)

http://creative.com/products/product.asp?category=493&subcategory=495&product=14489

Thread moved

-edit-

Moved back :p

Last edited:
But its not for sale...
I was just thinking, id tell people.
Ill turn this into a review

ewww that looks ugly

I owned one, but found the pointer to be very jittery (apparently a problem with the fatality). Returned it for the G5 and haven't looked back since.

The G5 rocks my face.

a) i wouldn't buy ANYTHING Fatal1ty.... cept i've been thinkin bout getting that X-Fi fatal1ty. b) the MX1000 is not Bluetooth unless they brought out a different one later on. c) yes.... that mouse is quite ugly. d) i wouldn't give up my MX1000 for anything, except maybe a Logitech MX Revolution.

Maybe? I would defiantly give mine up for the MX Revolution.

I have had no problems with the mouse.
And i use it now as my main mouse.
And obviously the mx1000 is bluetooth, since i have it.
And, no its not ugly when you have the mouse.
It looks stupid online.

Well you are a big doodoo head LOLZ

obviously just kidding :D

Vanq, there are two versions of the MX1000. One using FastRF and the other using Bluetooth (I believe the Bluetooth version ONLY comes with the Logitech diNovo Laser Desktop and the 5000 series you posted).

On the other hand, the latest and greatest mouse from Logitech only uses FastRF right now.

Vanq, there are two versions of the MX1000. One using FastRF and the other using Bluetooth (I believe the Bluetooth version ONLY comes with the Logitech diNovo Laser Desktop and the 5000 series you posted).

On the other hand, the latest and greatest mouse from Logitech only uses FastRF right now.
Yeah, like it should
IMO, the bluetooth sucks!

a) i wouldn't buy ANYTHING Fatal1ty.... cept i've been thinkin bout getting that X-Fi fatal1ty. b) the MX1000 is not Bluetooth unless they brought out a different one later on. c) yes.... that mouse is quite ugly. d) i wouldn't give up my MX1000 for anything, except maybe a Logitech MX Revolution.

Yeah our friend ED has a hardon against anything Fatality :laugh: :laugh:

w..... what? lol. you say you wouldn't have bought it if it weren't bluetooth.... and you say that bluetooth stucks in your opinion? how ubercontradictory is that?

i wouldn't have objected if you said the one that comes with the keyboard too, since i knew that one was Bluetooth. i love the RF on the standalone MX1000. cursor moves jitter-free even when the mouse is on the other side of a wall at least 15ft away.

Yeah our friend ED has a hardon against anything Fatality

wouldn't exactly say a hardon there....... but seriously.... that kid's gotta get his head outta his arse. i'm pretty sure there are other gamers out there equal or greater in skill that just don't want to enter the professional gamer tournament world. i was actually thinkin about participating in that FiOS tournament... but then i thought why the hell even do it? i'm perfectly happy sitting around playing in my usual servers with people that i know that already are a pain to kill.

w..... what? lol. you say you wouldn't have bought it if it weren't bluetooth.... and you say that bluetooth stucks in your opinion? how ubercontradictory is that?

i wouldn't have objected if you said the one that comes with the keyboard too, since i knew that one was Bluetooth. i love the RF on the standalone MX1000. cursor moves jitter-free even when the mouse is on the other side of a wall at least 15ft away.

wouldn't exactly say a hardon there....... but seriously.... that kid's gotta get his head outta his arse. i'm pretty sure there are other gamers out there equal or greater in skill that just don't want to enter the professional gamer tournament world. i was actually thinkin about participating in that FiOS tournament... but then i thought why the hell even do it? i'm perfectly happy sitting around playing in my usual servers with people that i know that already are a pain to kill.

JK mate you made a couple of anti Fatality remarks in past threads was only kidding :lick:

What are you talking about?
I never said i wouldnt have bout it if it werent bluetooth.
I hate the bluetooth part of the whole set up.

Should never use the words "hardon" and "arse" in the same sentence

just my 2 cents :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back