creative audigy 2 zs platinum pro drivers

dabomb

OSNN Senior Addict
i have the drivers that work the sound but i need the drivers and software to actually work the remote control that comes with it, anyone know where i can download these drivers and software?

regards
dabomb

thats a driver update, you still need the cd, damn there was a link in the old db, lemme see if i can find the original filename i downloaded and google it brb

dabomb said:
i have the drivers that work the sound but i need the drivers and software to actually work the remote control that comes with it, anyone know where i can download these drivers and software?

regards
dabomb

Sorry this is off topic but how do you rate your card dabomb ??? I have the older audigy 2 plat but really fancy the DTS decoder on the new one do you think its worth the upgrade ???

thanks for the linkgonzo mate im currently downloading, indy i can say that i am very pleased with the card and would recommend the update if you think you will get your moneys worth out of the purchase

I wanted that card for my new system quote, but that made the cost ovr my limit. Sound I save more and get the Platnium Pro?

Admiral Michael said:
I wanted that card for my new system quote, but that made the cost ovr my limit. Sound I save more and get the Platnium Pro?

Depends on what you are intending to do with it really. (I know this cause i am on my 4th creative sound card and the last two were platinums, (first was the mighty awe32 isa card!)
If your just watching movies and playing games get the standard card
If you want to connect alot of devices to it, do music editing or just want the remote its a solid buy.
The only main reason i want to upgrade is for the DTS decoding

like indy said if you intend doing lots of music editing and plugging devices into it you cant go wrong trust me. it cost me £80 as an upgrade for the card

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back