Creating Professional Image CD's

jpom

OSNN Addict
I'm looking for software that will allow me to create a professional images cd along with a preview program built in.

Basically we have say 16 folders each with multiple images in it. I would like a piece of software that would essentially allow me to create a menu so that clients could pop the cd in, cycle through the folder tree and then be able to preview the images in each folder as they go, all Run directly from the CD it's self.

Something like windows explorer where the tree stucture is in a frame on the left while the preview takes up the majority of the windows on the right would be ideal.

I have searched through google but either I'm using the wrong keywords or something because I can't find anything that will allow me to do this.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated

TIA
James

Interesting, I wouldn't mind something like that as well. I used to use a macromedia flash-based browser for image browsing on CD's, similar to those cover mounted CD's they have (still do?) on magazines, but they weren't too flexible.

drz01 said:
This program will do this and more.
http://www.cerious.com/thumbnails.shtml

Does this program have a method of creating a autorun cd with it. I have been playing with it a bit but so far I can't find anything of the sort. Ideally I would like a program that can create a Image CD with the explorer like interface integrated in it so that all you have to do is pop in the cd since I don't want the clients to have to install anything on their machines.

Thanks
James

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back