• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Creating a blog

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Windows Live writer isn't bad, and also has a client you can install to publish offline. Wordpress is also good but don't know if it offers that feature. I think Wordpress lets you e-mail entries in for posting though.

jukkish

OSNN One Post Wonder
Is there an easy program to create and edit and just upload?
With Scribefire and WordPress you do uploading transparently, so it is quite good, but I haven't yet found perfect solution for updating my WP-blog. Usually I use WP's own dashboard for writing new blog posts, Scribefire is bit tacky for creating longer blog posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
I like chyrp - works for me - need to know more about your comfort zone to give better informed advice though - basically if you can create a database and have a domain then chyrp will give you a one minute install and go, much more lightweight than the much vaunted WP ten minute install thing.

At it's current release I find it feature rich and stable too (unlike around version 2 RC1 when I adopted, which had a few holes).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies