• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Create DVD Movies And About Compression help

Hi all

I am Currently Converting A Divx File To Mpeg Using "Number 1 Video Convertor" this will take about 6hrs but is very easy to use, (anyone know a quicker but just as easy to use program) and i want to put it on DVD now i will do this using Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 However, i paused the conversion so at the mo the file is only 135mb but is only like 1% Through the conversion, anyway i went to see how much space this 135mb file would take up on the dvd if i put it on now and it said 4.5GB, The file is only 1% Done at 100% theres no way it will fit, how do i compress the file so small that the full movie that is being converted (600mb) will fit baring in mind the mpeg file may b bigger than the 600mb DIVX version.

If anyone Can name Better Software for the job let me know

Pls Help

Thanx

Ste_W

i want to put the File on a DVD using Roxio Easy Cd n DVD Creator 6 so i can do more things to the menu etc, however wat format shud i convert the 600mb + file to so that it will

ive managed to convert the movie n get it on DVD however is there away to make muisc play on the menu Screen using Nerovision?

vern

Dominus
Political User
I personally use VirtualDub, VirtualDubMod, TmpgEnc, TmpegDVD Author, and BeSplit (To Fix AC3) to do everything. All of them free except for the DVD author. A quick and easy app for doing things for you though is DVD Santa. Their encoder is a lot faster than TmpegEnc. Less than half the time to encode and burn.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies