Crazy Browser???

B

bheagle

If you've tried the "Crazy Browser" please rate the download.

Since I submitted it, I've been wondering what people think about it.

I'll try it out when I get home tonight and let ya know :)

i like it a lot compared to regular IE..... it's like Smart Explorer but better..... with the smart ad-filter (which is of no real use to me since i use ad-shield)... and it's free...

but i still can't live without opera's mouse gesture....

crazy browser

tried it took it off it corrupted some files Win asked for xp cd so that it could restore changed sys.files

It's Ok

I prefer Smart Explorer, though of all the others I have tried it comes a close second. One thing I didn't like was that new tabs don't auto take preference (if you see what I mean), at least I couldn't see an option for it. But for this it would have shaded Smart Explorer on account of being free

For some reason, I don't feel comfortable using any browser except for myIE. I tried Mozilla, Netscape, Opera, and now this Crazy Browser...it's hard to get used to something different. But hey, to all the great programmers and people who think this stuff up, thanks. Because without you all we wouldn't even HAVE options.

Cool...later

I'm trying mozilla right now.... i'm liking it.... i'm setting it as my default browser for two days just for experiment...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back