craigslist.org is awesome!

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I have some electronics (home audio) that I needed to sell but knew I wouldn't get much for them on eBay, plus the shipping costs would be outrageous and not make it worthwhile for anyone. So, I signed up for an account at craigslist.org for the first time and listed a pair of speakers there. Within half an hour I had 3 offers and sold them at my asking price! :D

hmmm, interesting.
I try to shy away from there, due to all the scams that go on.

Well you can get scammed on eBay as well. You always have to be careful when doing business person-to-person online.

From craigslist: DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid 99% of the scam attempts on craigslist.

I'm meeting the buyer tomorrow locally, so there's a good chance I'll avoid any scam. :)

Hmm, looks like I might put up my Xbox and PS2 on there.

Well you can get scammed on eBay as well. You always have to be careful when doing business person-to-person online.

From craigslist: DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid 99% of the scam attempts on craigslist.

I'm meeting the buyer tomorrow locally, so there's a good chance I'll avoid any scam. :)
Yeah its just that I dont want to meet people....

And a good chance he will kidnap you and make you his love slave.

gosh, you guys are all out of your minds...crazy minds of yours hahahaha give muzikool some cred he will make this sale happen

err probably make you join his wonderful world of butt pirates.

Well, dropped off the speakers yesterday and got paid in cash! :)

I also found a cordless desktop (mouse and keyboard) that retails for $90. Getting it new in the box for $35 sometime this weekend from a guy that lives about 20 minutes away.

Yeah I use that instead of eBay. Cause eBay it just a scam site these days...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back