• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

craigslist.org is awesome!

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I have some electronics (home audio) that I needed to sell but knew I wouldn't get much for them on eBay, plus the shipping costs would be outrageous and not make it worthwhile for anyone. So, I signed up for an account at craigslist.org for the first time and listed a pair of speakers there. Within half an hour I had 3 offers and sold them at my asking price! :D

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Well you can get scammed on eBay as well. You always have to be careful when doing business person-to-person online.

From craigslist: DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid 99% of the scam attempts on craigslist.

I'm meeting the buyer tomorrow locally, so there's a good chance I'll avoid any scam. :)

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Well you can get scammed on eBay as well. You always have to be careful when doing business person-to-person online.

From craigslist: DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid 99% of the scam attempts on craigslist.

I'm meeting the buyer tomorrow locally, so there's a good chance I'll avoid any scam. :)
Yeah its just that I dont want to meet people....

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Well, dropped off the speakers yesterday and got paid in cash! :)

I also found a cordless desktop (mouse and keyboard) that retails for $90. Getting it new in the box for $35 sometime this weekend from a guy that lives about 20 minutes away.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies