• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

craigslist.org is awesome!

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I have some electronics (home audio) that I needed to sell but knew I wouldn't get much for them on eBay, plus the shipping costs would be outrageous and not make it worthwhile for anyone. So, I signed up for an account at craigslist.org for the first time and listed a pair of speakers there. Within half an hour I had 3 offers and sold them at my asking price! :D

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Well you can get scammed on eBay as well. You always have to be careful when doing business person-to-person online.

From craigslist: DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid 99% of the scam attempts on craigslist.

I'm meeting the buyer tomorrow locally, so there's a good chance I'll avoid any scam. :)

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Well you can get scammed on eBay as well. You always have to be careful when doing business person-to-person online.

From craigslist: DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid 99% of the scam attempts on craigslist.

I'm meeting the buyer tomorrow locally, so there's a good chance I'll avoid any scam. :)
Yeah its just that I dont want to meet people....

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Well, dropped off the speakers yesterday and got paid in cash! :)

I also found a cordless desktop (mouse and keyboard) that retails for $90. Getting it new in the box for $35 sometime this weekend from a guy that lives about 20 minutes away.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi