craigslist.org is awesome!

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I have some electronics (home audio) that I needed to sell but knew I wouldn't get much for them on eBay, plus the shipping costs would be outrageous and not make it worthwhile for anyone. So, I signed up for an account at craigslist.org for the first time and listed a pair of speakers there. Within half an hour I had 3 offers and sold them at my asking price! :D

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
hmmm, interesting.
I try to shy away from there, due to all the scams that go on.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Well you can get scammed on eBay as well. You always have to be careful when doing business person-to-person online.

From craigslist: DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid 99% of the scam attempts on craigslist.

I'm meeting the buyer tomorrow locally, so there's a good chance I'll avoid any scam. :)

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Well you can get scammed on eBay as well. You always have to be careful when doing business person-to-person online.

From craigslist: DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid 99% of the scam attempts on craigslist.

I'm meeting the buyer tomorrow locally, so there's a good chance I'll avoid any scam. :)
Yeah its just that I dont want to meet people....

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
gosh, you guys are all out of your minds...crazy minds of yours hahahaha give muzikool some cred he will make this sale happen

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Well, dropped off the speakers yesterday and got paid in cash! :)

I also found a cordless desktop (mouse and keyboard) that retails for $90. Getting it new in the box for $35 sometime this weekend from a guy that lives about 20 minutes away.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaTHill