CPU usage problem

When ever there is an input of any kind (keyboard, antivirus, explorer) My CPU usage sky rockets....I ran NAV 2004, adware 6.0, and hijack this....all to no avail....I am thinking the is virus/spam related....but have been unable to pin point where.....any help? please and thanks

I have uninstalled everything....the last thing I installed was a HP 3520 inkjet printer.... still the CPU usage goes up for nothing (moving the mouse over some icons)

it was fine before I installed that printer....the printer worked fine....but on every boot it would prompt me for the cd....but I got the ones from their site....this is really frustrating........ :confused:

I have had experiences with printers taking up 100% cpu when they are printing...only when they print tho, your problem might have stemmed from this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
filamnapa