CPU temperature

I have a Volcano 7, Asus A7V266-E, XP1500+ and the temp is at 127 F to 130F. Thats with two intake and two outtake fans. What do you guys think is up with that.

das my problem. i got the same board with a 1700+ it was @ 155-160 before i did an aluminum case and ram air over the heatsink and 4 case fans. now im around 127-138(low and high loads).

WHATS UP WITH THAT????? -the Hurricane

heh my tbird runs at 60-72celcius(140-160) no matter the load!
(unless i i drop my room temp below 15celcious.. it then drops to 59 :():confused:

Originally posted by [spoon]
heh my tbird runs at 60-72celcius(140-160) no matter the load!
(unless i i drop my room temp below 15celcious.. it then drops to 59 :():confused:
Man you gonna fry steak and your CPU.

My system shows a CPU temp of 39C and a chassis temp of 35C. This is with 1 front case fan, 1 rear case fan, a HDD Cooler (with 2 tiny fans in the front), the Enermax 431W dual fan PSU, and Artic Silver III and a Volcano 7+ on my AMD XP 2000+ CPU. And it is all housed within a Funai (?) Aluminum case with the plexiglass side window from Fry's. Maybe this is important, too: I have the BLUE neon light inside!
I just checked it again, and it's exactly the same. I burned it in starting about a week ago, and I only have the Volcano 7+ running at MEDIUM speed now (pretty dang quiet!)

my 1800 is oc'd to 1.6 and i'm using a (slightly modified) OCZ Gladiator with a 60cfm delta on it. I alos have a PCI Card cooler for my video and 4 case fans my temps aer around 35c at idle and around 39-42 under a load. Try some arctic silver 3 and maybe lap your heatsink

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back