• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CPU temp

X

xinside

got a fan for 6$ at wal*mart. hah. now it goes to like only 45-50. worked a little. yay.

Krux

Nissan Powered
I went to lan on friday and a guy said he got his bay-bus from wall mart I waslike uhhhhhh wtf when did they start selling stuff like that.

Krux

Nissan Powered
well for how quiet it is its pretty cool, keeps it in the 40 to 50c range when its (keeping in mind its summer were I live and im a poor college student and can't afford AC) but if I take the cover off its drops to low 40's to high 30's other then that it works good Ive read all the reviews I could find and its faster then the fullsized nforce 2 boards esp. the asus one (the one everyone thinks is so great) during the winter or if I replace the 80mm stock fan that came with it I was see massive drops in temps (I live in a valley it gets real hot here and then real cold) so far tho im really impressed with it.

Taurus

hardware monkey
Originally posted by Krux
well for how quiet it is its pretty cool, keeps it in the 40 to 50c range when its (keeping in mind its summer were I live and im a poor college student and can't afford AC) but if I take the cover off its drops to low 40's to high 30's other then that it works good Ive read all the reviews I could find and its faster then the fullsized nforce 2 boards esp. the asus one (the one everyone thinks is so great) during the winter or if I replace the 80mm stock fan that came with it I was see massive drops in temps (I live in a valley it gets real hot here and then real cold) so far tho im really impressed with it.
nice. i can't imagine having an oc'd 3200+ and 5900ultra in one of those... getting almost 20k 3dmarks out of something the size of a shoebox. with all the features of an atx setup, too. mind-boggling.

my stupid palomino runs up to 60c (it's been over 105f lately, and a/c is used very sparingly), so don't feel self conscious about your temps around me. if my proc fried, i would not be heartbroken. ;) maybe a good temp-controlled 80mm fan would be a nice upgrade for you.

Krux

Nissan Powered
I would be heartbroken!!! I love my cpu its hits 2.4ghz on air cooling.... when its not 100+ outside I got a good overclocker runs fast and cool (when weather permits) and I don't have to up the voltage on it I got really lucky when I bought it and u don't get good chips like that often :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown