CPU temp

X

xinside

My cpu temp always run anywhere from 55c to 60c. in between them numbers. Is this bad?

got a fan for 6$ at wal*mart. hah. now it goes to like only 45-50. worked a little. yay.

your walmart sells fans? hmm... i'll have to look next time.

I went to lan on friday and a guy said he got his bay-bus from wall mart I waslike uhhhhhh wtf when did they start selling stuff like that.

hey krux, i just noticed you have the sn54g. how is it? any complaints? is the cooling sufficient?

well for how quiet it is its pretty cool, keeps it in the 40 to 50c range when its (keeping in mind its summer were I live and im a poor college student and can't afford AC) but if I take the cover off its drops to low 40's to high 30's other then that it works good Ive read all the reviews I could find and its faster then the fullsized nforce 2 boards esp. the asus one (the one everyone thinks is so great) during the winter or if I replace the 80mm stock fan that came with it I was see massive drops in temps (I live in a valley it gets real hot here and then real cold) so far tho im really impressed with it.

AMD's are good to about 70° to 80°, tho' the lower the better.
Got myself a globalwin silent dual-fan for about $30 US from http://www.globalwin.com.tw and haven't looked back, slapped on a bit of Arctic silver and i'm down to 32° to 36° (gaming)
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Originally posted by Krux
well for how quiet it is its pretty cool, keeps it in the 40 to 50c range when its (keeping in mind its summer were I live and im a poor college student and can't afford AC) but if I take the cover off its drops to low 40's to high 30's other then that it works good Ive read all the reviews I could find and its faster then the fullsized nforce 2 boards esp. the asus one (the one everyone thinks is so great) during the winter or if I replace the 80mm stock fan that came with it I was see massive drops in temps (I live in a valley it gets real hot here and then real cold) so far tho im really impressed with it.
nice. i can't imagine having an oc'd 3200+ and 5900ultra in one of those... getting almost 20k 3dmarks out of something the size of a shoebox. with all the features of an atx setup, too. mind-boggling.

my stupid palomino runs up to 60c (it's been over 105f lately, and a/c is used very sparingly), so don't feel self conscious about your temps around me. if my proc fried, i would not be heartbroken. ;) maybe a good temp-controlled 80mm fan would be a nice upgrade for you.

I would be heartbroken!!! I love my cpu its hits 2.4ghz on air cooling.... when its not 100+ outside I got a good overclocker runs fast and cool (when weather permits) and I don't have to up the voltage on it I got really lucky when I bought it and u don't get good chips like that often :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back