CPU Heat Problem Under Control

Dublex

A Knight to Remember
Just through I would post an update to my last CPU heat problem post (which I can't find, go figure - and yes I did do a quick serarch :D) - it seems now to under control, but I had to put in a fan sucking air out of the main back vent and a Card fan in to make sure extra cooling was in the box.

Its the last time when I get a new system I go intel, I tell you :D

So thanks for everyones help on the issue, if I could find my original post I would award +rep points :D

Just incase you aren't aware, which you probably are, there was a database crash last week. You can read more about it here:

http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=79725

Which probably explains why you can't find your old post. Regardless, glad to hear it worked itself out :)

OK, thanks kcnychief.

I don't always have time to engage with OSNN community so I didn't know, so the info is useful (and +rep for you) - more of a high planes drifer like that :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back