CPU Cooling ??

H

hook2

Can anyone tell me what the optimum temp. my CPU should be at? It is at 32 C right now. Also, how can I determine what type of heatsink to buy for it to make it cooler. Any kind of help in this area would be appreciated. Thanks

I don't s'pose you could give us a hint as to what your CPU might be ??

hehe

it doesnt realy matter thats pretty cold for any chip. no worries.............:D you dont need a new heat sink, whats tha temp on your system? dont let that system temp go over 40c or 43c max if you can help it. once that mobo hits 110 farenheight
its shortning the life. an amd chips normal temp range is from 48c to 58c. not sure bout a pentium, but i know it runs cooler than
an athlon.

if your at 32c i'd leave it alone, and pentium 4's don't run cooler than amd's, well except for the northwoods

umm ya they do run cooler

there made with less microns so naturaly they run cooler. i think normal range for p 4s is in the 38 39 c range. ;) i think the original p4s were .15 microns athlon xp is .18 microns. im not sure what the new p4 is but i think its .13 microns. but i could be wrong.....:)

umm the orignal p4's run the same temp

umm the original p4's run the same temp as the t-birds, the northwoods run cooler. The extigy is sweet i have zer0 complaints

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back