CPU cooler

Wow calling someone you know nothing about and have never met an idiot, because he makes money? I think someone needs a hug !:laugh: :laugh:

have you ever met him? how do you know he's NOT an idiot? i just don't like the guy. don't think there's a single other person (maybe other than Gates) that has his own line of product, and sells it for quite a bit more than something identical, just colored differently. Honestly..... i think he'd make more money from hardware if he worked something out to make said hardware perform a lot better, be equally priced as it's identical counterparts...... and quit with all the stupid gimmicky crap. like the Fatal1ty mouse...... i'm sure there are other mice out there that are a LOT better than it..... people just look at the mouse and think "OOH, Fatal1ty! he MUST use this mouse, so it MUST be the greatest!" he probably doesn't even use half the crap that has his own branding on it.

Forget it you dont like someone you never met about, time to move on lol just dont bother answering its all ready funny enough honestly.

i'm going to have to agree with elemental, having used one of the products with his name on it (not because of the name, but because it was inexpensive compared to others with similair features and the fact that creative usually has good products) they seem to be overpriced products which come out before they are ready. it almost seemed like a beta device.

Dude its zalman coolers and the price is not an issue I mean what $5.00 more for a cool red I mean oh yeah he is realy making tons that sob , he should be shot , he is a moron , he is an idiot, how dare he make money in a country so pure and unspolied like the USA .... lmao

i understand that zalman is supposed to be a quality product, but i also thought creative amde quality products, but i guess then again creative is not known as a mouse and keyboard manufacturer.

i believe i have decided to go with the zalman 9500 after reading numerous good reviews regarding it cooling performance, it may be a bit loud from the reviews i've read but if it cools as well as it does i can live with the noise. plus the blue light will match the other fans in my case and the color of the lights on my keyboard and mouse, a definite plus. :)

i'm assuming you're talking about the Zalman CNPS9500. it's actually not that loud really. then again.... it could also depend on what else you got in your rig. i have 2 vf900's, a 120mm exhaust fan, 120mm PSU fan, CNPS9500 AM2, and two hard drives..... doesn't really seem THAT loud to me....

i'm actually a little surprised at how loud my harddrives are, but then again when they were in my old computer the PSU was so loud it seemed to overpower the volume of everything else.

i picked up the CNPS9500 LED yesterday and have it installed, and i was curious how bright the led's on the fan are supposed to be. the ones on mine seem very dim. also the fan does not seem to want to spin above 1800 rpm connected directly to the motherboard, if i have the fan mate 2 connected it won't go above 1300 so i figured the fan mate must be bad so i disconnected it. i'm possibly just being overly obsessive about these things but if anyone may know anything about this cooler your help would be appreciated.

The fanmate should allow you to adjust over 1300 I would think.

I have almost the same contraption, here is a pic of my fan speeds.

And yes, you are overly obsessive about your system. Trust me, those temps and fan speeds are fine :smoker:

Attachments

• temps.JPG
    temps.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 57
yeah...... the CNPS series is an EXCELLENT cooler. i used to not trust Zalman much.... but this thing is quite great. i can actually run it passively, only having one 120mm exhaust fan right behind the CNPS, and the temp doesn't change when idle..... didn't wanna test that theory while gaming, but also noticed it didn't make much of a sound difference in my case, since i almost always have both the CNPS9500 AM2 and my VF900's on silent mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back