CPU cold to hot

FishBoy

Feeeesh
last week i looked at my CPU (amd athlon 64 3200+) temperature and it was down to 25 (with open windows and 5 fans) but this week all of a suddent it's up to 40 and i still have all the fans on the case on (blowing inside the case) could the thermal paste have gone bad on it can anyone help?? thx guys

Myself with that CPU I wouldn't be worried about a temp of 40C. Actually I would love to get that .. my dirty rig w/ a 1700+ is running @ 48C right now according to MBM. :p

im using asus probe and speedfan... but c'mon it was nice amd 64 at 25 degrees:D:D now it's 46 with cases fan on low and cpu fan on 100% according to speedfan

I'm no guru but my guess would be either 1) the 1st temp was off and your now getting a true temp or 2) it has now "burned in" and is higher but at a stable temp

no i think it was right the first time coz i was freezing my ass off and the case was cold as f*** i could use it as an A/C

hi i just noticed that my computer keeps on slowing down randomly even though i defragment my files a lot, after i defragment it works fine and then reslows down in a couple of hours, do you think it has something to do with my cpu, is there any program that i could find out if my cpu is working fine? thanks guys

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back