• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CPU and Heatsink & Fan Section

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
The new forum system is much better for a start (congrats there! :D ) but my suggestion is to add under the hardware section a part for just cpus with heatsinks and fans. This i feel is a very common subject and it would be nice to have it on its own.

Any thoughts ??

Cheers.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
i section based on mounting cpu's , which cpu is best, which fan keeps the coolest etc could be a good idea:cool: not sure if it would be that busy though.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Basicaly I looked at the old hardware section and glanced at what the common topics where. I'll talk to the team and see if it is worth it. I would rather have one larger "other" forum than many rarely viewed ones.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Basicaly I looked at the old hardware section and glanced at what the common topics where. I'll talk to the team and see if it is worth it. I would rather have one larger "other" forum than many rarely viewed ones.
well basically before there were not so many heatsink questions...

if you recall we had a resurgence of online gmaing... had a forum section for that and then it died...

hsf's and what not... were not really that busy but if there is a demand.. I am sure ep can modify :)

he's just THAT good...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by indyjones
Hey maybe I am just biased due to asking about it a lot recently :eek: :D
:D aren't we all :)

if there is a great demand for this section... we will go ahead and create it... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies