Cowboy Bravado

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
This would really be funny if it read "Three cowboys, Kirrie, Smokie and Damnyank" in that order!:D

Three cowboys - one from Louisiana, one from Arkansas, and the other from Texas are sitting around a campfire, out on the lonesome prairie, each with the bravado for which they are famous. A night of tall tales begins.

The guy from Louisiana says, "I must be the meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns, with my bare hands."

The guy from Arkansas couldn't stand to be bested. "Why, I was walking down the trail yesterday and a 15 foot long rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands and bit its head off and sucked the poison down in one gulp. And I'm still here today!"

The Texan remained silent, slowly stirring the coals with his *****.:eek: :eek:

I was edited - okay - can I say "private member"???

hahahaha. Who's Kirrie, who's damnyank and who's Smokie?

Yes, you can say private member, doodle, ding-a-ling :D :D

Why not just let all three of us old men dream of being the Texan????;)

HeHeHe:D I wanna be an Injun, cause I like buffalo burgers.

God dammit, Damnyank, that Jewelzz dame, she sho can spoil a party. But I think we all got the punchh line buddy.:D

Jewelzz did not do the editing - it was that automatic edit thingy I think EP set up - as a matter of fact Jewelzz actually made alternate suggestions so that ya'll would get the punch line!:D

Talk about a red end - glowing more like!

how about Schlong... isn't that the word across the pond?

Mubbers.

I had a Willies jeep, it used to be driven by a guy called dick who lived on a farm. But he had to sell it after he ran over his favourite ****. I put in a garage but then I couldn't use it for a month because the door knob had broken. I tried to get the AA to help but I wasn't a member...

OK Sorry.

OK FOLKS how about...PIANIST :confused: ;)

By the way damnyank, this should be under ("HOT TIPS"). ;)

How about "Tallywacker?"

That comes from a brilliant sketch in the film Porkys:D

how about?

" Ow doing that would really hurt " :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back