first, the quick link is great, but view new posts should have it's own link

also, when entering a post, the first "next feild" needs to be "submit"

right now, when I hit tab, the next feild is "no icon"

switch that to submit post pleez

thanx in advance

these are little things, I know u r busy, so when you do get the chance

perris said:
first, the quick link is great, but view new posts should have it's own link

It does on the top menu next to Calendar :)

Having problems with the "new posts" link. Usually I have just this site, the new posts open in Opera, set to autorefresh. Used to work good. Now it seems it doesn't add new threads, it only updates threads that were there when I first open the page.

yep gettong the same in firebird with the autoreload of the TBE extension. it just keeps on refreshing the page you are viewing and not the getting the newe posts as it did...

I suspect its a change in the way getnew posts is handled. Maybe its one to raise with vB.

also, in the old vb "new posts" as a favorite, if your browser was set to look for new versions "automatically" the link somehow never used cache, it was always a fresh load.'

now it's a cache hit, and needs to be refreshed.

yep - as Enyo stated most likely to be a rework of the getnew function. V. little we can do about that :(

MdSalih

It could be a known error, and fixed soon I am not sure.
Jelsoft are working very very quickly to get rid of any remaining errors!

well, my problem was self induced

I took my address from the browser address instead of from the link in the button.

got my prob sorted

Well Im leaving work now. just had one quirk. I got logged out when I refreshed the page. seems to be fine now. Keep up the good work guys, see ya tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back