Counterstrike Clan

New Disease

Whatever...
is the old osnn clan still going??

i remember it from a while back but i was never really into cs at the time..

do you guys still play/have a server??

i haven't seen a OSNN/NTFS clan as such since i've joined this forum, but i do know that EP plays CS+source from time to time.
i play it whenever i get a chance to...
would be good if we had a clan though. hint hint. :p

Really too busy to organise it, but will be happy to join if someone organises something and its on uk servers :p

god... if I get hired on perm on the B2B/corp accounts thinger I am currently working with, will give me enough time off to play again...

I haven't played since the good ol days where EP, brando, x-istence, Xsiv and myself and others played with the HPR lads :D

ah... good ol days... wonder if we still have some screenies from back then

:cool:

I know this is off topic, but I dont remember.. why did the site name have to be changed from NTFS to the current? And how long ago was that now? 2 years?

Aprox said:
I know this is off topic, but I dont remember.. why did the site name have to be changed from NTFS to the current? And how long ago was that now? 2 years?
(in a nutshell) NTFS.org ->Database crashed, all data lost. Then owner threw a hissy fit, got kicked out. EP took over, new name OSNN.net, started from scratch. Ironically old data managed to be restored (in time). Occurred January 2004

If some people want to play on US servers, lets hook up. My steam ID is v0rgasm. Even for a friendly game. :D

If someone does set one up count me in too. Usually play on the jolt servers, as Titreano.

Sazar said:
I haven't played since the good ol days where EP, brando, x-istence, Xsiv and myself and others played with the HPR lads :D
I can't belive you forgot me :dead: I made your career! :p
I only liked playing when Brando and Iceman turn their mics on and used to go at each other, at least then it was funny to get our ass kicked :p

;)

nah man... you were pretty good... and iceman too :D

I'm getting old.. can't remember junk anymore :(

I started playing again and am still trying to get a hang of the new physics and hitboxes n stuff... but cs: source is pretty neat ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back