• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Counterstrike Clan

is the old osnn clan still going??

i remember it from a while back but i was never really into cs at the time..

do you guys still play/have a server??

ming

OSNN Advanced
i haven't seen a OSNN/NTFS clan as such since i've joined this forum, but i do know that EP plays CS+source from time to time.
i play it whenever i get a chance to...
would be good if we had a clan though. hint hint. :p

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
god... if I get hired on perm on the B2B/corp accounts thinger I am currently working with, will give me enough time off to play again...

I haven't played since the good ol days where EP, brando, x-istence, Xsiv and myself and others played with the HPR lads :D

ah... good ol days... wonder if we still have some screenies from back then

:cool:

Aprox

Political User
I know this is off topic, but I dont remember.. why did the site name have to be changed from NTFS to the current? And how long ago was that now? 2 years?

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Aprox said:
I know this is off topic, but I dont remember.. why did the site name have to be changed from NTFS to the current? And how long ago was that now? 2 years?
(in a nutshell) NTFS.org ->Database crashed, all data lost. Then owner threw a hissy fit, got kicked out. EP took over, new name OSNN.net, started from scratch. Ironically old data managed to be restored (in time). Occurred January 2004

vern

Dominus
Political User
If some people want to play on US servers, lets hook up. My steam ID is v0rgasm. Even for a friendly game. :D

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Sazar said:
I haven't played since the good ol days where EP, brando, x-istence, Xsiv and myself and others played with the HPR lads :D
I can't belive you forgot me :dead: I made your career! :p
I only liked playing when Brando and Iceman turn their mics on and used to go at each other, at least then it was funny to get our ass kicked :p

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
;)

nah man... you were pretty good... and iceman too :D

I'm getting old.. can't remember junk anymore :(

I started playing again and am still trying to get a hang of the new physics and hitboxes n stuff... but cs: source is pretty neat ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage