Counterstrike and my beeping comp

M

MaDHaTTeR

I have a strange problem with my Counter strike.. When iim playing CS and I walk forward I can no longer strafe left. this only happens when Im holding my walk button and forward and THEN push step left... and my tower beeps until I let go of left.. I will just keep beeping.. ?????? it never did this before xp so I dont know, ive checked and double checked my .cfg file and rebinded all the keys....

beeping isnt good :(

thats bios error , its having trouble with something

i would update the bios , i know it sounds drastic , but its easy to do

Just make sure you get the right bios for your MOBO

Disable accesibilty options, I think there is something called sticky keys which may be doing this...

I tried the accesibility options.. no go ill get the new bios tomorrow..thx

It seems to happen outside of CS also, the buttons im pushing are Lshift, w, and a when I push all three at the same time my comp beeps,, anyone else have any ideas...??? the bios didnt fix it either, im gonna buy a new keyboard after xmas, so I hope thats it

Got a new keyboard, works like a champ, thx for those that helped

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back