• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Counterstrike advice needed!!

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
I'm just getting into CS for the 1st time. I've played a lot of COD and BF1942 but need some tatical advice etc.. for CS...

1st question: money - do you always start with just $800?? I'd swear the first game I played today was with loads of cash but after restarting the machine I was always with just $800?

ming

OSNN Advanced
It depends on the admin of the server you log into. Some servers allow players to start with $1600, some even at max $16000. But generally, yeah, $800 is the norm.

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
That's cool it didn't seem a problems coz after a few rounds "saving up" and dying I could get enough for a decent loadout.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
That's cool it didn't seem a problems coz after a few rounds "saving up" and dying I could get enough for a decent loadout.
Yeah the 800 dollar servers stink.
In those just stay at ur "base" until ur team mate dies, then take his gun :)

Be sure to buy armor too.
I think its b82

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
on the servers which start out with $800 each round, and use dynamic pricing by the 5-7 which is VERY inexpensive, and then as vanquished said, when someone dies, pick up their deagle and save the several thousand dollars..

:)

vern

Dominus
Political User
I play on a server with bankmod so money is never a problem, even then I only by armor and a pistol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies