Counter Strike

X

XPBeta

i just formated my HD and installed counter strike and now this is happens and i've tryed dets 23.11 and 27.10 drivers and its the same and its never done this before

Something kind of like this happened to me. So I went back in to video modes and reselected the default opengl driver and the problem was fixed. Try it..it may work.

nope it didn't but as long as i can still play cs its all good

I have that when im playing cs and escape out, then go back a screen, just restart CS?

Black screen of shite

I can play CS on my XP system fine but when I press ESC while in the game I just get a black screen. The menu is there but it doesn't display it. I have the latest Dentonator drivers (can't remember what ver.).

exact same problem here...although it doesn't affect the game, i would like it fixed some how.. =] thxx

I had a problem like that. and CS would not get past that point.

I had to drop down to 22.40 dets, and that cured it for me ??

anything above these causes big problems for me :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back